- What are “Resume Books”? It’s a Beaver JobNet feature where your resume can be easily viewed by approved Beaver JobNet employers.
- Why should you participate? It makes your resume more accessible for employers seeking Beavers who fit their criteria.
- Do I have to participate? No. Only students who choose or (“Opt-in”) to participate will be included in Resume Books. If you do participate by publishing your resume, you are making your resume viewable to any approved employer in Beaver JobNet who requests to view your resume.
- How can you publish your resume?
- Log in to your Beaver JobNet account
- On the menu bar, click on the “Your Documents” tab
- Click on the tab “Publish Resume to make it available to Employers (Opt-In)”
- Select the resume to publish and click on the button “Select Resume Books” under options
- Follow the on-screen prompts, and then select which book or books to publish your resume into from the drop down list “Target Opt-In Resume Book:”
Before you publish, please check out the many resources available to you for creating a stand out resume:
Opportunities to Get Involved & Gain Experience
Published: May 29th, 2013
Published: Nov 19th, 2012