- Emergencies: 7-7000 or 541-737-7000
- Non-Emergencies: 7-3010 or 541-737-3010
Fire/Ambulance: 911 | Cascade Hall 2nd Floor Operations Center 3-3555 or 541-713-3555
Classroom Emergeny Checklist
- Cover your head and protect your body until shaking stops.
- Stay away from non-secured objects, glass and decorative ornaments.
- After the quake, proceed to an open area outsite the building in an orderly manner. Don't use elevators or stand near buildings.
- Watch for falling debris, power lines, broken glass, spilled chemicals, etc.
- Know in advance where all exits are located.
- Obey instructions given by instructor.
- Evacuate in a calm, orderly manner to open areas at least 300 ft from the building. Don't use elevators.
- Do not re-enter the building until advised it's safe to do so by authorized personnel.
Bomb Threats/Power Outages
- Remain calm, quite and in your seat.
- Listen to the instructions given by the instructor and evacuate in an orderly manner as directed. Don't use elevators.
- When outside, remain at least 300 ft from the building.
- Don't re-enter the building until advised it's safe to do so by authorized personnel.